Home Refinance Information
Get the facts about home refinancing from the experts at Bank of England Mortgage. Whether you want to lower your monthly payment, get cash out of your home, consolidate debt or obtain a fixed rate mortgage, we have the practical home refinancing information you need to achieve your financial goals.
If you want to refinance, mortgage information from Bank of England Mortgage is exactly what you need to put you on the right path. Start with our mortgage refinance FAQ or call us at (513) 229-9660 to learn more.
Why choose Bank of England Mortgage to refinance a mortgage?
We are a reputable bank best known for its super low rates and brilliant advice. With more than 110 years of experience, we lead the industry by giving customers exactly what they want - the lowest possible rates and the highest level of customer service. Contact us now and discover why countless others have turned to Bank of England Mortgage for mortgage loan advice.
Why would I refinance a mortgage?
There are several reasons people choose to refinance a mortgage, such as lowering your monthly payments, getting cash out of the value of your home, or changing to a fixed rate mortgage. No matter why you want to refinance, mortgage information from Bank of England Mortgage experts will ensure you get the perfect home loan program for your needs.
Can I refinance a mortgage to get a lower rate?
When you refinance a mortgage with us, our guaranteed lowest interest rates can help you can achieve your financial goals in less then 30 days. Our expert team of loan professionals will give you unparalleled advice on your refinancing options. Contact us now for more refinance mortgage information.
How do I refinance a mortgage?
If you want to refinance, mortgage information from our experts is the place to start. It's easy - contact our friendly, knowledgeable loan experts at (513) 229-9660. Ready to refinance a mortgage? Apply online today!
What do I typically need to apply?
- W-2's for the past 2 years
- 2 most recent year-to-date paycheck stubs (within 30 days).
- Residence address - past 2 years and landlord information if applicable.
- Name and address of each employer - past 2 years
- 2 years' tax returns, if self-employed or commission.
- Last 2 months' bank statements for all checking, savings and retirement accounts (all pages included).
- Divorce Decree and 12 months' proof of child support. when applicable
- Address of other real estate owned.
- Loan information on all real estate owned.
- Payment for appraisal.